Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

SMOKY EYES

One of my absolute favorite looks right now is the smoky eye look. Now girls... I know you feel me when I say, that although the smoky eye look is one of the hottest looks of the season, it can be one of the most frustrating to accomplish. Sometimes I nail it and sometimes I walk out of the house looking more like a scary raccoon than a sexy fabulous woman with sultry peepers . 


One of my favorite makeup products I use that always makes my stunners breathtakingly smokey is the Stila Smoky Eye Talking Palette. It has 4 colors that will create the perfect smoky eye. But even better, there is a diagram that tells you exactly where to blend each color. And just in case you are too lazy to read the diagram, you can press a button and a tutorial will talk you right through the process. So go forth my lovelies, and release those perfect smoky peepers on the world! 

BUY STILA SMOKY EYE TALKING PALETTE HERE

Your welcome ;-)
xoxo
Tiffers


No comments:

Post a Comment